Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring!

Heyo! It's me once again talking on this rather quiet blog. It has been roughly five to six months since the last time I spoke here; I wonder what has changed among us. I don't really have the chance to hang out with anyone these days, well partly because I'm not in the correct country, and partly because everyone has more or less started to get used to the notion of being an adult and doing adulty things, like work, play, travel, finding a spouse...

But aanyway, over here where I am, winter seems to have finally loosened her cold grip upon the earth, and spring is seemingly coming to take her place. Already the weather is much warmer and the sunlight more plentiful than before. I hope that everyone is having as good a time as spring is showing.

Alright then, that's my little update on this blog just to keep it a little less dead, just in case any one of us old timers of 02S35 decide to drop by and see how's it going.

Till the next update, take care, stay strong, and have a wonderful time.

No comments: