Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Month 6 of 2013

Hello once again, here's a semi-regular update from the resident noise maker. I wonder how everyone is these days. It has been more than 10 years since we were part of the same class, so our lives are largely different from each other now as compared to before. Some of us might be very successful, others less so, and maybe a few unlucky ones are still trying to figure out what they are doing in life. I'm back, and as always, futilely keeping this blog less dead. Flogging the dead horse, I know, but hey, I think I can stand this as being some kind of one-man black comedy performance piece or something. Maybe on one random day someone will find this page again and go "woah, did thelaptop really write most of the posts here?". That would be a fun day I suppose. Back to lurking!

No comments: