Monday, December 22, 2008

Annual Solo by Me

Alright, it's time for the annual solo by me. I know that most folks don't even bother reading this, and the last thing that people are probably interested in are the photos. Heck, I'd admit that even I don't really read this blog that much, since almost no one actually posts anything here.

So, it is winter over here in the northern hemisphere in the United States. Life's not too bad now, with so many things to think/worry about, like writing more code, writing more papers, proving more theorems, among other things. And yes, the rumours that many of you have heard for so long are true, I am in a relationship with an awesome girl. I will… leave it as that. Heheheh…

Hopefully other folks will write something on this forsaken blog other than me, because truth be told, it gets really boring after a while when I'm the only one speaking.

Heh, but who am I kidding? I'm the only poor sod who will maintain this anyway. So, until the next update from me I guess.

No comments: