Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Updating of the old class list

Okay, I'm going to sound like a real retard by saying all these, but I think that it'd be nice if folks can send me updated contact information. Useful things include:
  1. Current email address
  2. MSN/AIM/Yahoo!/Jabber/whatever link
  3. Primary Singapore contact number
  4. Other contact number (please state location like country/office etc)
  5. Any other information that you'd like to share with other folks
I'll try to put together an updated class list as soon as I possibly can. For folks that anyone knows who doesn't exist on this blog, please help to contact the said personnel to send the updated information to me.

Send replies to the usual addresses. I originally left my email here, but the spammers are coming for me yet again.

To the spammers: fsck you and go fsck.ext2 or something. *growls*

No comments: